Only apply if you have SOURCING, LOGISTICS, and PURCHASING background
Sales Operations and Logistics Manager
- Plus if you can speak Mandarin and know Quickbooks, but not a requirement
- You will act as the liaison between supply and demand within our company. You will need to be organized, assertive and able to trust your instincts.
- You will create analysis, comparing suppliers and finding the best suppliers, best prices and best lead times. You will receive a bonus/commission for finding the best suppliers with the best price.
- Ensure that all inbound/outbound domestic/international shipments are moving efficiently and on time (tracking all live projects)
- Maintain relationships with suppliers in USA, China, Europe, etc.
- Request pricing from them and organize pricing research findings into Excel and our proprietary database
- Negotiate with suppliers to improve price, lead time and payment terms
- Organize and track live deal sourcing to ensure we are well positioned to close deals.
- Research product information to help us find creative ways to find solutions for our clients
You MUST have fast and reliable internet and be willing to work at least 30 hours with at least half of them being between 12PM and 5PM EST.
The first 45-60 days are training periods in which both of us would get to know one another.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers